Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Erik Ruisma <fe...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/06 20:45:48 UTC

Re: locale settings

Thanks a lot  for your answer.
I solved the problem be copying the continuum.proporties  file to
continuum_en.properties

I use firefox and I noticed the following in  the header (using
LiveHttpHeaders)

I deleted the fr in the header  (by changing firefox settings) but I
continued to get the pages in english. So I decided to add a continuum_en
file.
So my problem is solved but I just wanted to let you know.