Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2015/11/02 21:48:54 UTC

Strange behavior in Kitchensink hierarchy objects

Hi Dan,

I'm trying to find whether it is possible to reproduce
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1224 in the Kitchensink app
since I have it setup here.
While browsing I noticed that the Hierarchy Objects example behaves
strangely:
1) Select "First parent" from the menu
2) Click "Add child" or "Move child" buttons
3) A modal appears with just a label inside - "Child Object".
4) Pressing "OK" in the modal shows an error: 'Child Object' is required.
But there is no input field or something to edit a value for the new child.

Maybe I don't use it properly or maybe the form component field is not
visible due to the upgrade of Wicket to 7.1.0 here. If it is Wicket 7 then
please let me know and I'll debug it.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Re: Strange behavior in Kitchensink hierarchy objects

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
(as per skype conversation offline), http://imgur.com/gallery/RokwIZI shows
that in (3) there is a drop-down against 6.20.0.