Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/22 05:11:25 UTC

Frequent failures in standby test

Hi Team,

Since last 4-6 builds I am seeing a recurring failure of few test in
standby module

* FailoverIPRangeIT
* ExternalPrivateStoreIT
* StandbyTestIT

Probably something to be looked into

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Frequent failures in standby test

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
In the meantime, I configured those tests not to run when they are
scheduled under a "beam" node. I will send a separate mail to builds@
and put oak-dev@ in CC.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,