Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com> on 2002/01/03 18:56:43 UTC

Couple of questions...

Hi everyone,

Pretty new to turbine, but did some reading though ;)
I want to start using turbine for a project I just started.
As my main focus is always to use the latest stuff I get out of cvs, my
question is about turbine 3

- What is the current status of turbine 3?
- Is it already usable (since it is pointed out that it will be very
different from the 2 version)
- Is turbine 3 the main trunk or is there already a branch ?

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: Couple of questions...

Posted by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br>.
On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 15:56, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Pretty new to turbine, but did some reading though ;)
> I want to start using turbine for a project I just started.
> As my main focus is always to use the latest stuff I get out of cvs, my
> question is about turbine 3
>
> - What is the current status of turbine 3?
> - Is it already usable (since it is pointed out that it will be very
> different from the 2 version)
> - Is turbine 3 the main trunk or is there already a branch ?
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin
Hi... don't want to be rude, but did you search
http://www.mail-archive.com ?

Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)
http://www.ibnetwork.com.br