Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Frank Starsinic <fs...@apengines.com> on 2001/01/03 21:59:15 UTC

RE: Apache/MS SOAP Interoperability (was: HTTP Basic Authentication with Apache SOAP?)

i am trying the same thing and i cannot get the <soap-env> to work.
<soap> seems  to work fine but not <soap-env> on microsoft.

i tried the asp listener for apache and it still did not seem to help
with the <soap-env> problem.

if there is a way to get the microsoft server to understand <soap-env>
i don't know what it is.

also, after looking through the apache source code, i don't see any way
for apache to send a <soap> tag. it always creates a <soap-env> tag.

it could be done by changing the apache source code real easily
but i don't think that is probably the solution.

help!!!

frank