Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by yukon <yu...@apache.org> on 2018/03/05 07:51:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Github Issue has been enabled for Apache RocketMQ

Hi all,

We have enabled Github Issue for RocketMQ, and the JIRA system will be
disabled soon, please use Github Issue for the new bug report and feature
request.

Please kindly note that the issue tracker is **ONLY** used for bug report
and feature request. Any question or RocketMQ proposal please use our
mailing lists[1]. More details please refer to our issue template[2].

Welcome to help us migrate existing JIRA issues to Github Issue, we really
appreciate that.

[1]. http://rocketmq.apache.org/about/contact/
[2].
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/blob/master/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md

Regards,
yukon

回复:[ANNOUNCE] Github Issue has been enabled for Apache RocketMQ (agreement)

Posted by 智齿 <ja...@foxmail.com>.
On the way comin...