Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2011/08/07 21:10:58 UTC

Incubator identification (wa RE: Forums footer layout ( was : ... ) )

Here are two links that may be helpful in the use of "incubator" in conjunction with the use of "Apache":

<http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html>

<http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html>

We are required to avoid any misunderstanding that we are a top-level project of Apache.  When we graduate to that level, we can make suitable adjustments.

 - Dennis

Posted by drew <dr...@baseanswers.com>.
On Sun, 2011-08-07 at 12:10 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Here are two links that may be helpful in the use of "incubator" in conjunction with the use of "Apache":
>
> <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html>
>
> <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html>
>
> We are required to avoid any misunderstanding that we are a top-level project of Apache.  When we graduate to that level, we can make suitable adjustments.

Hi,

I noted the wiki page Dave which proposed just the incubator logo and a
phpBB logo, so no special logo for Apache OO.o - if that is the best for
the moment.

I'll catch up on some earlier emails (still a busy list), including the
email from Dave with more details, no problem.

//drew