Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Miren Urkijo <mi...@tinieblas.com> on 2006/02/24 22:26:03 UTC

struts into one cluster machine

Iam programing one struts application for one cluster machine.
Into my beans, no struts, i must to implements the serializable
If my struts application has the acton, one actionForm i must to serialize the action form for runnig well into the cluster machine?
thanks

Re: struts into one cluster machine

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Miren Urkijo wrote:
> Iam programing one struts application for one cluster machine.
> Into my beans, no struts, i must to implements the serializable
> If my struts application has the acton, one actionForm i must to serialize the action form for runnig well into the cluster machine?
> thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by a 'cluster machine', but if you're talking
about working with session clustering then yes, any form beans that you
store in session scope must be serializable.

L.