Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2016/09/04 15:23:17 UTC

Git repo for AriaTosca

FYi, not sure if I had informed earlier, but here's the Git repo ready for
the project

https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca

Re: Git repo for AriaTosca

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Full information can be found at http://www.apache.org/dev/git.html

The ASF hosted repos are the canonical source.  Github is a read only
mirror.

John

Re: Git repo for AriaTosca

Posted by Arthur Berezin <ar...@gigaspaces.com>.