Posted to mod_tcl-dev@tcl.apache.org by Eckhard Lehmann <ec...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/26 22:26:59 UTC

Re: mod_tcl win32 dll

Hi Jacob,

Hmm, that's strange... checked it on my 2.2.3 installation on WinXP and
it still works as expected. It's also obviously not related to the
spaces in the directory name.

How do you start Apache - as a service? Could you try to start it from a
cmd window in foreground? E.g.:
cmd> cd "C:\Program Files\Apache2.2"
cmd> bin\httpd.exe -w -f conf\httpd.conf -d "C:\Program Files\Apache2.2\."

But - I run it as a service too... no problems.

Here is my setup:
Apache (original installer downloaded from
http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi) installed in C:\Programme\Apache2.2
Apache modules + mod_tcl.dll in C:\Programme\Apache2.2\modules
Config file httpd.conf in C:\Programme\Apache2.2\conf.

My config file is attached for reference. The only line I added in the
LoadModule sections is
LoadModule tcl_module modules/mod_tcl.dll

TCL_LIBRARY is not necessary, but I've set it to
C:\Programme\Tcl\lib\tcl8.4 (ActiveTcl 8.4.13 is installed in
C:\Programme\Tcl)

For me that works - I don't see why it does not work for you, sorry. I
forward this problem to the mod_tcl mailinglist... maybe others can help?
What is the original error message and where does it appear... in the
error.log or on the console?

Eckhard