Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sri <sr...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/23 11:38:26 UTC

Camel & Spring testing framework

Hi All,

I wanted to create unit testing framework for Camel & spring. It would be
great if any body who have already worked on similiar kind of stuff can
share thoughts on this. I wanted to use annotations for this framework.

Regards
Sri

Re: Camel & Spring testing framework

Posted by ychawla <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sri,
The Camel in Action book has great resources on testing. There is also a
good WIKI page for Camel testing:

http://camel.apache.org/testing.html

Also check on the 'adviceWith' page.  It has some great testing strategies:

http://camel.apache.org/advicewith.html

Thanks,
Yogesh

Re: Camel & Spring testing framework

Posted by Sri <sr...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I just wanted to create a base class for my testing framework which should
use Spring Application context and Camel context and the other test cases
can extend this base class and proceed.

and BTW the spring enhanced testing is available in 2.9.1 version.

Regards
Srinivas

Re: Camel & Spring testing framework

Posted by Bruno Dusausoy <bd...@yp5.be>.
On 23/07/2012 11:38, Sri wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to create unit testing framework for Camel&  spring. It would be
> great if any body who have already worked on similiar kind of stuff can
> share thoughts on this. I wanted to use annotations for this framework.

Doesn't this suit your needs ?
http://camel.apache.org/spring-testing.html

Do you have any specific requirements ?

--