Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mark Donnelly <ma...@strategixsoftware.com> on 2004/09/27 16:23:07 UTC

Table column widths

The next chapter in my attempt to get my tables converted.

Ive set up some column widths at the front of my table but they do not
appear to be reflected in the finished document.

The columns are set up as:

<fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="267mm" fo:table-column
column-width="14mm"/><fo:table-column column-width="28mm" /><fo:table-column
column-width="42mm" /><fo:table-column column-width="83mm"
/><fo:table-column column-width="20mm" /><fo:table-column
column-width="20mm" /><fo:table-column column-width="20mm"
/><fo:table-column column-width="20mm" /><fo:table-column
column-width="20mm" />

I tried with the table-layout attribute as "fixed" as well with the same non
result. The columns do not appear to be exactly equally spaced. The first
column being twice the size of the last five, which is not what I asked for.
It does appear that the requested column widths have been overridden in
favour of some default guestimate calculation.

Once again, does anyone have a good example of some xsl-fo with column
widths that work?

Mark

Re: Table column widths

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Mark Donnelly wrote:
> The columns are set up as:
>
> <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="267mm" fo:table-column
                                              ^^^
Are you sure you copied this literally?

J.Pietschmann