Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "rahul.soa" <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/29 03:45:55 UTC

[gsoc] SOAP over JMS

Hello Devs,

I am interested to work on the implementation of SOAP over JMS
project. I have already worked on the web services and
ws-specification in past and want to contribute in making Apache CXF
complaint to SOAP/JMS specification.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Rahul

Re: [gsoc] SOAP over JMS

Posted by "rahul.soa" <ra...@googlemail.com>.
Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. No problem about the proposal on 'SOAP over
JMS' as you probably know I am getting into ws-security support
project for Apache Geronimo. And that project also has a big
dependencies on CXF so will be discussing some stuff with you in
future.

Moreover, I will also see other nice ideas on CXF soon (if time
permits as deadline is very close) for making my chance higher to get
a project for this summer.

Many Thanks for your kind support.

Best Regards,
Rahul