Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2021/05/18 20:38:51 UTC

create admin user from database

I accidentally  deleted  the admin user from  the delete  user API
call. Now I can't log in as  admin.

How can recreate the admin user ?

Thanks,

Dan

Re: create admin user from database

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Thanks  I was  able to get  away  with    removing the flag.  I also
needed  to add them  back into  into the  group_user  table.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
if the user was "soft" deleted:

--
Best regards,