Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Stefan Sabolowitsch <St...@feltengmbh.de> on 2002/08/08 12:04:03 UTC

Pictures are distorted indicated.

Hello NG.
I needs your assistance.
I have here the last version of Apache::ASP.
The examples work without problem.
But an interesting thing has still.

If I make "Perlhandler Apache::ASP" active into httpd.conf , I do not get
pictures/Icons at all or only distorts indicated.

This happens also with the current version of theoryx5. Does someone have an
idea?

Thanks for each assistance.

Thx

Stefan

Re: Pictures are distorted indicated.

Posted by Josh Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Stefan Sabolowitsch wrote:
> Hello NG.
> I needs your assistance.
> I have here the last version of Apache::ASP.
> The examples work without problem.
> But an interesting thing has still.
>
> If I make "Perlhandler Apache::ASP" active into httpd.conf , I do not get
> pictures/Icons at all or only distorts indicated.
>
> This happens also with the current version of theoryx5. Does someone have an
> idea?

You don't want to set PerlHandler Apache::ASP for everything,
just the .asp files, so you might have a config like:

  <Files ~ \.asp$>
     PerlHandler Apache::ASP
  </Files>

Otherwise, Apache::ASP might even try to handle the icons which will
not work.  Try using configs like in the ./site/eg/.htaccess examples

--Josh