Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by shetc <sh...@bellsouth.net> on 2008/12/28 20:03:49 UTC

Re: InstanceAlreadyExistsException when Redeploying in Websphere

Was a JIRA ever opened for this issue? I'm seeing the same problem in my
WebSphere setup.
Plus, it appears that my app then fails with

WicketRuntimeException: signin is already mounted for
BookmarkablePageEncoder

Re: InstanceAlreadyExistsException when Redeploying in Websphere

Posted by shetc <sh...@bellsouth.net>.
Ok, no need for a JIRA -- it was operator failure that caused the problem
(that would be me, BTW).

The InstanceAlreadyExistsException was caused by having 2 copies of the
wicket-jmx-1.3.5.jar file
in the app's WEB-INF/lib directory. The 2nd copy was in a subdirectory -- I
had put it there while
experimenting with Wicket version 1.4. Solution: remove the 2nd copy.

Now the issue with the "WicketRuntimeException: signin is already mounted
for BookmarkablePageEncoder"
issue I think may have something to with WebSphere. Once I removed the
wicket.mbean.server.agentid=WebSphere JVM setting from the app server then
the problem
went away.

Re: InstanceAlreadyExistsException when Redeploying in Websphere

Posted by shetc <sh...@bellsouth.net>.
Bump

This issue still exits -- should I open a JIRA?