Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au> on 2006/08/10 14:49:08 UTC

Todo query

If you look at 'todo.html' from the 'Resources and Infrastructure' section,
clicking on to this page changes the main 'Developers' tab back to the old
Name of 'Project'  - and then the sub-level tabs problem comes back too.

On top of this, apart from in my site-author 'build' and 'work' directories
I see no source file for this todo file. Is this related?

Gav...

Re: Todo query

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Gav.... wrote:
> If you look at 'todo.html' from the 'Resources and Infrastructure' section,
> clicking on to this page changes the main 'Developers' tab back to the old
> Name of 'Project'  - and then the sub-level tabs problem comes back too.
>
> On top of this, apart from in my site-author 'build' and 'work' directories
> I see no source file for this todo file. Is this related?

It is handled by the projectInfo plugin along with
the "changes*.html".

The source data for both comes from site-author/status.xml

My guess is that the file that this links to is an old
generated html file that is still sitting on the server.
Yes look at the "Last published" date.

There is a match in the webserver's .htaccess file that
redirects this html request to docs_0_80/todo.html
For some reason docs_0_80/todo.html is not being generated
anymore, so we still have the old file.

Ah, i know, when we rearranged the website recently
the "todo" moved to the top-level. So we need to
remove that entry from .htaccess

I reckon that we should move all the "todo" entries
to Jira and stop using the todo.

-David