Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Martin Paré <mp...@ordinox.com> on 2000/07/12 20:33:26 UTC

CVS tags to build version Xalan_0_40_0

Hi,
	I checked out from CVS Xalan 0.40.0, and I would like to know what is the
tag of Xerces-C I should use with Xalan. I have tried Xerces-C_1_2_0a ...
but this version does not appear to exist. Should I try Xerces-C_1_2_0 ?

	Also on another note. After I have built Xalan (with Xerces-C 1.2.0) I have
tried to run TestXSLT and I get an "application initialisation error" in
NTDLL.... (you've guest it) I am on  NT. Has anybody ran into a similar
problem?

Best Regards

Martin Paré