Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hödtke, Marco <Ma...@t-systems.com> on 2006/06/07 14:22:14 UTC

Analyzing the content of a cocoon response

Hello,

I am retrieving a document from an xml database as a result of an xpath expression and I would like to be able to distinguish between the results depending on the database collection the document was retrieved from (i.e. I would like to apply one stylesheet to documents from /db/location1 and another stylesheet do documents from /db/location2). The Wildcard URI matcher seems to not apply in this case because it analyzes a directly accessed URI (not the result of an xpath query). Is there a way to analyze / test the result of such a query, maybe the body of the cocoon response?

Best regards
Marco Hoedtke