Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Adel Habib <ad...@zbestquest.com> on 2002/05/30 07:01:03 UTC

Axis EJB Provider - Are there any docs or example(s)?

Dear Folks:
	The Release notes for Axis-Beta1 and Beta2 mention support for "An EJB
Provider for accessing EJBs as Web Services". I couldn't find anything in
the docs with the release which describes how to use this feature, or any
examples that show how to do that. Am I missing something there?

If there is no such docs or examples yet for Axis, can anyone point me in
the direction how to do that with Axis (and j2ee deploytool, for example). I
am not interested in using a commercial j2ee App server.

Thanks