Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Noranis Aris <no...@yahoo.com.my> on 2006/01/29 16:07:11 UTC

Please Help!: Problem with Java Plug-in

Hi,
I'm a new user of the httpd server and linux OS. The
server have been installed and started successfuly.
Unfortunately, the system is unable to load the applet
in the browser, because it cannot detect the java
plug-in. I'm using Linux Fedora 4 and have tried many
times to install the java plug-in following the
step-by-step instruction at several web-sites but it
still doesn't work. What is the matter? Any ideas?
Please help me! Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
NORANIS

Anda ber-Yahoo!?
Bosan dengan spam? Mel Yahoo! memiliki perlindungan spam yang terbaik
http://my.mail.yahoo.com/