Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/04/29 18:24:33 UTC

[RESULT] 2.0-M5 rc1 binaries available for review and vote (PASSED) 15(+1) Votes and 1(0)

The vote has concluded.

15 +1 Votes (counting mine which I forgot to put in the thread)
1 +0    Vote

I'll pop the binaries out later today.  Hernan, would you do the
honors on the site page tomorrow after they've had time to percolate?

Thanks all.

Re: [RESULT] 2.0-M5 rc1 binaries available for review and vote (PASSED) 15(+1) Votes and 1(0)

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Done!  Downloads and News updated.

Cheers!
Hernan