Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de> on 2007/04/01 14:10:04 UTC

Re: dependency on system library

RE: dependency on system library

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Joerg,
How you refer to the artifact depends on how it was installed or deployed to your repository. My guess is you want <type>dll</type> with no classifier. The dependency plugin does not not add the artifacts to the classpath, so surefire won't put it on the classpath. There may be some other way to accomplish this, but I'm not sure off the top of my head.

--Brian