Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by CobraTheSleek <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/02 16:31:12 UTC

Active MQ MDB with JBoss

I am trying to get an Active MQ MDB working with JBoss based of the example
from http://activemq.apache.org/inbound-communication.html

The one difference that I have is that I have security setup in my
broker-config.xml and also have different name of the broker than the
default.

When I deploy the ejb, I am getting the following error:
10:26:12,765 WARN  [TransportConnection] Failed to add Connection
java.lang.SecurityException: User name or password is invalid.
        at
org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(J
aasAuthenticationBroker.java:83)

Any assistance in pointing to a different broker in the jboss.xml file would
be greately appreciated.