Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by willb <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/13 13:18:45 UTC

Recursive Module Controllers

Hey,

I am new to JMeter and am trying to model customer behaviour on a website.

My idea was to create a controllers which modelled the behaviour of a
customer on each type of page.
E.g. PageTypeA (50% chance exit site, 25% chance go to PageTypeB, 25% chance
go to PageTypeC)
PageTypeB (75% chance exit site, 10% chance got to PageTypeA, 15% chance go
to PageTypeC)
etc etc...

I started implementing this using a switch which called a ModuleController
for page type A,B,C...

However I am now getting exceptions at
org.apache.jmeter.JMeter.convertSubTree(JMeter.java:844).
Is this due to the possibility of recursion?

If so does anyone have any ideas of how I could implement this differently.

Cheers in advance
Will