Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Uwe Muench <um...@hs-furtwangen.de> on 2006/10/07 16:15:43 UTC

geronimo-web.xml for openlaszlo

hi geronimo´s,

im still a beginner in geronimo an can´t build a adequate geronimo-web.xml
for openlaszlo/geronimo.

openlaszlo can found on:
http://download.openlaszlo.org/3.3.3/openlaszlo-3.3.3.war

geronimo 1.1.1 installed!!!

can anybody help me tu build the plan?

openlaszlo must run on ssl/tls, so i find one solution, but xml-parsing
failure:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
configId="openlaszlo-dev"

<hidden-classes><filter>org.jdom</filter></hidden-classes>
<hidden-classes><filter>org.apache.axis</filter></hidden-classes>
<context-root>/openlaszlo-dev</context-root>
<context-priority-classloader>false</context-priority-classloader>
</web-app>

the migrated-plan.xml:

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
  <dep:environment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
    <dep:moduleId>
      <dep:groupId>default</dep:groupId>
      <dep:artifactId>openlaszlo</dep:artifactId>
      <dep:version>1-default</dep:version>
      <dep:type>car</dep:type>
    </dep:moduleId>
    <dep:dependencies/>
    <dep:hidden-classes/>
    <dep:non-overridable-classes/>
  </dep:environment>
  <environment>
    <moduleId>
      <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
      <artifactId>openlaszlo</artifactId>
      <version>3.3.3.0</version>
      <type>war</type>
    </moduleId>
  </environment>
  <hidden-classes>
    <filter>org.jdom</filter>
  </hidden-classes>
  <hidden-classes>
    <filter>org.apache.axis</filter>
  </hidden-classes>
  <context-root>/openlaszlo</context-root>
</web-app>

what ist he right thing?

greetz uwe

Re: geronimo-web.xml for openlaszlo

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
I reinstalled openlaszlo using the plan you provided.  When I tried to
access the explorer via HTTP I got an out of memory error.  So I
increased available memory (-Xmx1024m), restarted the server, and was
able to access the explorer via HTTP.

Next I tried to access the explorer via HTTPS and there were no error
messages but the UI would not progress past the hourglass.  I didn't
see anything suspicious in the server logs so I searched Laszlo's
support forums for HTTPS and found this post:

http://www.laszlosystems.com/developers/community/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=509

>From reading that thread it looks to me like laszlo is attempting to
make reentrant HTTPS connections which fail because the server
certificate is not trusted.  It seems you can work around this by
either importing a trusted certificate or adding the server's
certificate to your JVM's truststore.  There are instructions in the
forum post referenced above.

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by Münch Uwe <um...@hs-furtwangen.de>.
Hi Aaron,

okay! SSL is still running, but not the laszlo explorer on ssl (https). So I
need the crossdomain.xml or any other and if, where must this placed?

http --> http://fbdm126-96.dm126.fh-furtwangen.de:8080/openlaszlo/laszlo-explorer
https -->
https://fbdm126-96.dm126.fh-furtwangen.de:8443/openlaszlo/laszlo-explorer

Best regards, Uwe

On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 18:34:46 -0400, Aaron Mulder wrote

--
Hochschule Furtwangen (http://www.hs-furtwangen.de)

Re: geronimo-web.xml for openlaszlo

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

AW: geronimo-web.xml for openlaszlo

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Uwe Muench <um...@hs-furtwangen.de>.
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
  <environment xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
    <moduleId>
      <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
      <artifactId>openlaszlo</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
      <type>car</type>
    </moduleId>
    <hidden-classes>
    	<filter>org.jdom</filter>
    	<filter>org.apache.axis</filter>
    </hidden-classes>
  </environment>
  <context-root>/openlaszlo</context-root>
  <context-priority-classloader>false</context-priority-classloader>
</web-app>

result:

Deployment failed:
xml problem for web app .
Show full details

xml problem for web app .
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: xml problem for web app .
	at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.getTomcatWebApp(To
mcatModuleBuilder.java:234)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.createModule(Tomca
tModuleBuilder.java:158)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.web.deployment.AbstractWebModuleBuilder.createModule(Abs
tractWebModuleBuilder.java:121)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.web.deployment.AbstractWebModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLI
B$$459e0cc.invoke(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker
.java:38)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:
122)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:81
7)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvo
ker.java:35)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMetho
dInterceptor.java:96)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$cd2ac22.
createModule(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.createModule(Swit
chingModuleBuilder.java:94)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB
$$d0c31844.invoke(<generated>)
[...]
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.getDeploymentPlan(EARCo
nfigBuilder.java:275)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e5
6ec6.invoke(<generated>)
[...]
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$18bfb4
94.getDeploymentPlan(<generated>)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:232)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:124)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<
generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker
.java:38)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:
122)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:85
2)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(A
bstractDeployCommand.java:106)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(Distribute
Command.java:60)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Invalid deployment descriptor:
[error: cvc-complex-type.2.4a: Expected elements
'web-container@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1
host@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.1
cross-context@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.1
disable-cookies@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.1
valve-chain@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.1
tomcat-realm@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.1
manager@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.1
cluster@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.1
gbean-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1
ejb-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1
ejb-local-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1
service-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1
resource-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1
resource-env-ref@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1
message-destination@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1
security-realm-name@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.1
gbean@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1' instead of
'context-priority-classloader@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tom
cat-1.1' here]

Descriptor: <xml-fragment
xmlns:tom="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/tomcat-1.1">
  <environment xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
    <moduleId>
      <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
      <artifactId>openlaszlo</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
      <type>car</type>
    </moduleId>
    <hidden-classes>
      <filter>org.jdom</filter>
      <filter>org.apache.axis</filter>
    </hidden-classes>
  </environment>
  <tom:context-root>/openlaszlo</tom:context-root>
  <tom:context-priority-classloader>false</tom:context-priority-classloader>
</xml-fragment>
	at
org.apache.geronimo.schema.SchemaConversionUtils.validateDD(SchemaConversion
Utils.java:605)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.getTomcatWebApp(To
mcatModuleBuilder.java:227)
	... 42 more

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.