Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John Baize <fa...@outlook.de> on 2017/10/17 08:56:54 UTC

Installation of printer

Hello,
I have Apache Open Office, German version, 4,1,2 updated to 4,1,3.  I am using it on a WIN 10 computer.

The program does not talk to my printer.

Help says to click on the ‘new Printer’ button to install a new printer.

Therein lies the problem:  In the German version, there is no ‘New Printer’ (Neue Drucker) button.

How do I get this program to talk to my printer?

Thank you,

John Baize

Re: Installation of printer

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hello.
are you saying that you only have this problem in german version of
openoffice, not its other languages?
openoffice 4.1.4 is near to release and i wish that your issue be resolved soon.
God bless you!

On 10/17/17, John Baize <fa...@outlook.de> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have Apache Open Office, German version, 4,1,2 updated to 4,1,3.  I am
> using it on a WIN 10 computer.
>
> The program does not talk to my printer.
>
> Help says to click on the ‘new Printer’ button to install a new printer.
>
> Therein lies the problem:  In the German version, there is no ‘New Printer’
> (Neue Drucker) button.
>
> How do I get this program to talk to my printer?
>
> Thank you,
>
> John Baize

> 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.