Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Reuben Garrett <re...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/10 13:05:52 UTC

Karma Request

Salutations!

I am excited to see that my CLA has been received, and I would like to request an account to commit contributions to Camel.  In particular, I would like to help improve the documentation, at least by proof-reading it for any editorial issues.

Apache Camel introduced me to the Enterprise Integration Patterns, inspiring a new renaissance of creativity in my career as a developer.  I would be honored to have the opportunity to contribute back to the project, even in a small way.

Best regards,
Reuben NP Garrett

preferred account names (in descending order of preference): RubyTuesdayDONO, RubyDONO, ReubenGarrett

Re: Karma Request

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Reuben Garrett <re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good morning!
>
> Thanks for the advice.  I have registered on confluence with the username
> rubytuesdaydono.
> May I please have editing karma so I can contribute to Camel's
> documentation?

Hi I have just granted you karma.

You may have to re login for it to work.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Karma Request

Posted by Reuben Garrett <re...@gmail.com>.
Good morning!