Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/19 19:21:56 UTC

Heads-up: framework and resolver release

I think its time to release new framework and resolver releases (there are
some requests from e.g., bndtools).

Are there any reasons not to?

Otherwise, I'll go ahead and cut a release.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Heads-up: framework and resolver release

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 4:49 AM, Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fine with me.  I have integrated the latest resolver into the Equinox
> oxygen builds for the past two months. I have not found any issues so far.
> I will be surprised if the latest fixes the bnd tools issues though.

Yeah, well - thats up to them. I just think we are sitting on the changes
for long enough now :-)

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
> What are the bndtools issues exactly ? There are only a few minor changes
> for those releases.

https://github.com/bndtools/bnd/issues/1697

As I said, I don't think it is that important if it help solve their issue
or not. We have changes in the resolver and the framework for awhile now.

If there are no complains coming in soon I'll go and cut the release soon.

regards,

Karl

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Heads-up: framework and resolver release

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Guillaume Nodet