Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Joacim J <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/08 23:39:53 UTC

Using Apache 2.0 HTTP server with Geronimo 1.0

Hi,

I have installed Geronimo 1.0 on my Linux (Fedora Core 4) machine
where I already have Apache 2.0 HTTP server.

Now I want to connect them together and need some help.
I have not found any good documentation for this.

--
Regards
Joacim

Re: Using Apache 2.0 HTTP server with Geronimo 1.0

Posted by Joacim J <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 2/9/06, Bharath <db...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I've replied to a similar query here:
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_thread.jsp?message=13766589&cat=51&thread=98829&treeDisplayType=threadmode1&forum=541#13766589
>
> It was for M5...*should* also work for v1.0. Let me know if it helps.
>
> /Bharath

Thanks, I saw that after my post. But for my Linux system it's little different.
http://www.wmwweb.com/apache/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/linux/jk-1.2.14/
contains two modules (*.so files) and no documentation which/how to
use them.

For Win32 there is some notes below the files to help you getting the
correct one(s).

I will try to incorporate these...

Posted by Juan Pedro Ramón Garrido <ra...@gmail.com>.
You can use mod_rewrite for bypass some or all apache request to geronimo.

Regards
Juan

--
Juan P. Ramón Garrido