Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Aeham Abushwashi <ae...@exonar.com> on 2014/12/17 11:26:39 UTC

Unexpected ingeststatus deletions

Hi,

Is it expected to see deletions from the ingeststatus table when a bunch of
jobs are running against static file share repositories?

The following query occasionally pops up in pg_stat_activity and I couldn't
explain why:
 DELETE FROM ingeststatus WHERE urihash=$1 AND connectionname=$2 AND
dockey!=$3

There're no warnings or errors in the log to suggest a (jcifs)
connector/connectivity issue.

Cheers,
Aeham

Re: Unexpected ingeststatus deletions

Posted by Aeham Abushwashi <ae...@exonar.com>.
Thanks for the clarification.

Re: Unexpected ingeststatus deletions

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for my earlier reply, which is not correct.

This query is ManifoldCF's way of making sure that, for a given document
key (defined as a connection name plus document identifier hash), there is
at most one URI record associated with it.

Karl

Posted by "Wright, Karl" <ka...@here.com>.
Hi Aeham,
Do you have document expiration on?