Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by 陈 翔 <cd...@hotmail.com> on 2022/01/17 01:37:26 UTC

答复: [VOTE] Release 0.10.1, release candidate #1

I had found another issue which may need to be fixed in 0.10.1 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-3245 , and I opened a PR, which maybe can fixed the problem that some parameters did not work in 0.10.0 .

发件人: Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>
日期: 星期一, 2022年1月17日 上午3:08
收件人: dev@hudi.apache.org <de...@hudi.apache.org>
抄送: users@hudi.apache.org <us...@hudi.apache.org>
主题: Re: [VOTE] Release 0.10.1, release candidate #1
Hey folks,
     A gentle reminder about the voting for RC1 for 0.10.1.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 1:30 PM Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 0.10.1, as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release

[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:

* JIRA release notes [1],

* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be deployed to dist.apache.org<http://dist.apache.org/> [2], which are signed with the key with fingerprint ACD52A06633DB3B2C7D0EA5642CA2D3ED5895122 [3],

* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],

* source code tag "release-0.10.1-rc1" [5],

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,

Release Manager

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12322822&version=12351135

[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/hudi-0.10.0-rc1

[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/KEYS

[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehudi-1051/org/apache/hudi/

[5] https://github.com/apache/hudi/tree/release-0.10.1-rc1

-Sivabalan

-Sivabalan

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.10.1, release candidate #1

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
Hi,
   Thanks for reporting. Will cancel RC1 and will go ahead w/ RC2. Also
came across another ticket <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-3213>
that can be pulled in. Will wait for a day to see if anyone else reports
any other bugs with RC1 before I start to work on RC2.

-Sivabalan