Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/16 17:30:58 UTC

[RESULT] was Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 0.91-incubating RC3

Release vote for Tuscany Java SCA 0.91-incubating RC3 has passed with
5 binding +1 and no -1s.

Votes from :
Venkatakrishnan
Anthony Elder
Simon Laws
Raymond Feng
Luciano Resende

Thanks

- Venkat

Re: [RESULT] was Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 0.91-incubating RC3

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi

It seems to me that the javadocs for the sca-api and core-spi modules
are not quite the way they should be built since we distribute them
only in the distros now.  With the current build for 0.91-rc3 they
have ended up as maven artifacts with missing legal files.  I am going
to remove them from the maven staging repo for this release.

For future releases, if we wish to have them in the maven repo, we
must fix the build as well to include the relevant legal files.

Thanks

- Venkat