Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/20 00:10:10 UTC

Remote Deployment

Hi, does anyone have a general understanding of how remote deployment using the
Geronimo CLI is supposed to work ?? Reason I ask is that it doesn't appear to be
working. Here are the messages I'm getting below:

     Uploading 1 file(s) to server
     Uploading mytime.ear: 11 KB
     Uploading mytime.ear: 20 KB
     File upload complete (Server status=OK)
     File(s) transferred to server.  Resuming deployment operation.
     Error: Unable to distribute mytime.ear:
     java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\TEMP\TRUNK\TC\var\temp\mytime.ear
     (The system cannot find the path specified)

     	C:\TEMP\TRUNK\TC\var\temp\mytime.ear (The system cannot find the
     path specified)

It seems like the deployable artifact is getting uploaded correctly to the
remote server, but it also appears that the remote server is expecting it to
have been uploaded to a particular path, which it is not -- thus the
FileNotFoundException from the remote server. In this particular case, I'm using
Geronimo 2.0.2 on both the remote and local servers. Thanks much for any
pointers.....

Tim McConnell