Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com> on 2002/02/15 14:33:32 UTC

Re: ApacheCon news

Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> "Rodent of Unusual Size" <Ke...@Golux.Com> wrote:
>
> > Okey, I have just sent a message about the ApacheCon status to
> >
> > announce@apache.org
> > announce@apachecon.com
> > announce@httpd.apache.org
> >
> > Other projects, please consider forwarding it to the appropriate
> > lists for your project.  Please also consider forwarding it around
> > to wherever you think someone might be interested.  We need all the
> > feedback we can get!
>
> Ken, can you send it also to announcements@xml and jakarta? More audience,
> more fun...

I have forwarded it to general@jakarta.apache.org.
Ken suggests everyone should forward it to the appropriate lists ;-)

Re: ApacheCon news

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Could anyone who attended ApacheCon in the past (or was a speaker) could
> share his/her experience. What kind of crowd is gathering there?

I was at the London ApacheCon (http://ApacheCon.Com/2000/EU/).
That was really a great time. I have learned a lot and have had a lot of fun.
I still use the "Conference Proceedings" from time to time.

An ApacheCon is a good chance to meet the committers and get a up to date vision
of the ASF developpements.

Re: ApacheCon news

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Could anyone who attended ApacheCon in the past (or was a speaker) could
share his/her experience. What kind of crowd is gathering there? From