Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2008/05/01 15:54:25 UTC

Re: [Httpd Wiki] Update of "ApacheVirtualHostMysql" by sjorge

Ummm... I'm just not comfortable having random zip files distributed
from the wiki. This is essentially unreviewable, and I'm going to
delete it.

(Based on his history here, I trust Jorge. But as a policy, I
pretty-sure we don't want to see zip files or other binaries on the
wiki.)

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> Ummm... I'm just not comfortable having random zip files distributed
> from the wiki. This is essentially unreviewable, and I'm going to
> delete it.
>
> (Based on his history here, I trust Jorge. But as a policy, I
> pretty-sure we don't want to see zip files or other binaries on the
> wiki.)

+1.

nd
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>

Re: [Httpd Wiki] Update of "ApacheVirtualHostMysql" by sjorge

Posted by Jorge Schrauwen <jo...@gmail.com>.
I"m not really happy with the code but its the best I can do for now.  But
it does work so I don't see a reason not to put in in sourceforge.

Any tips on how to do this? I've never released a project as opensource.

Jorge

--
~Jorge

Re: [Httpd Wiki] Update of "ApacheVirtualHostMysql" by sjorge

Posted by Jorge Schrauwen <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
[Replying back to the docs list...]