Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/01 12:39:35 UTC

infoQ article Apache Nutch 2 Features and Product Roadmap

Hi all,

Apologies for cross posting. Srini Penchikala has just published an
interview with me about Nutch 2 on InfoQ at
http://www.infoq.com/articles/nioche-apache-nutch2. Several projects are
mentioned in relation to Nutch, hence the CC.

The views and opinions expressed are entirely mine and do not reflect any
official position of the Nutch PMC ;-)

Thanks

Julien

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble

RE: [crawler-common] infoQ article Apache Nutch 2 Features and Product Roadmap

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Cheers!

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

Re: infoQ article Apache Nutch 2 Features and Product Roadmap

Posted by Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Great Julien!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Nice Julien!