Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jignesh Patel <ji...@websoft.com> on 2011/10/11 00:05:22 UTC

problem in running program

I m trying to run attached program. My input directory structure  is /user/hadoop-user/input/cite65_77.txt file.

But it doesn't do anything. It doesn't read the file and not creates output directory.

Re: problem in running program

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Jignesh,

Your code does not seem to specify a mapper or reducer class into the
Job object. Without these, identity mappers and reducers may run
instead of your code. I s'pose thats your problem here.

--
Harsh J

Re: problem in running program

Posted by Jignesh Patel <ji...@websoft.com>.