Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Scott Lewis <sl...@composent.com> on 2020/11/18 00:39:40 UTC

development for karaf via bndtools

Howdy,

My apologies if this has been discussed recently as I've not been
reading this forum consistently.

Has there been anything done to make karaf bundle development easier
using bndtools?

What I'm currently thinking about is generation of karaf features as
part of build/packaging/deployment, but it could also take other forms I
guess (e.g.  bndtools workspace, project, and bndrun templates).

Thanks,

Scott

Re: development for karaf via bndtools

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

I think it’s more a discussion on the bndtools mailing list.

I proposed my help while ago but I didn’t get lot of feedback.

Happy to help anyway.

Regards
JB