Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Will Sargent <wi...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/12 01:00:31 UTC

NPE generating WSDL on Axis 1.1

Hi there,

I'm trying to generate WSDL using Axis 1.1.  When I try to do this, the
code dies with an NPE.  I've filed a bug, but it was closed saying it
works in CVS.

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1426

The problem is, Axis 1.2beta has dependencies on classes that are later
than the existing environment I'm working in.  I also don't know how
stable it is.  I would really prefer a patch to Axis 1.1 on the stable
environment, as otherwise I don't have stable Axis API to build on.

Has anyone else run into this problem and have a fix?

Will.