Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ricardo Mayerhofer <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/03 19:08:56 UTC

Maven Ant-Run plugin

I've a ant task that runs fine on ant, but fails on maven ant run plugin. The
ant task is not able to find a class defined on my system's classpath.
I guess maven ant run has it's own classpath (maven.plugin.classpath?) Is it
possible to set the plugin classpath and tells it to use my system
classpath?

Re: Maven Ant-Run plugin

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
you need to add the custom task's jar as a dependency for the antrun
****plugin****

also note that in a multi-module build, the first module to load a plugin
defines the classpath of the plugin for all subsequent modules in the same
reactor execution.