Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2016/12/15 14:38:49 UTC

[DISCUSS] OpenJPA 2.4.2?

Hi all,
it seems there are quite some issues already fixed in 2.4.2 [1] and it's
been almost 10 months since 2.4.1, so I was thinking it could be time to
discuss about a new release.

WDYT?

In case, is [2] still applicable?

Regards.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OPENJPA%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.4.2%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
[2] http://openjpa.apache.org/release-management.html

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [DISCUSS] OpenJPA 2.4.2?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 03/01/2017 08:35, Francesco Chicchiricc� wrote:
> Hi all,
> FYI I am starting the release process for OpenJPA 2.4.3 as outlined in

Ouch, 2.4.2 of course...

Re: [DISCUSS] OpenJPA 2.4.2?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi all,