Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Patrick Tonidandel <pa...@wuerth.it> on 2001/09/24 11:36:06 UTC

DbConnection.setTransactionIsolation()

Hi there,

I would need to use the method DbConnection.setTransactionIsolation(), but I
see it is not implemented.
Is there a workaround to set this functionality. I would need to set the
isolation level to dirty read for a select statement.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

Re: DbConnection.setTransactionIsolation()

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 9/24/01 2:36 AM, "Patrick Tonidandel" <pa...@wuerth.it>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I would need to use the method DbConnection.setTransactionIsolation(), but I
> see it is not implemented.
> Is there a workaround to set this functionality. I would need to set the
> isolation level to dirty read for a select statement.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Patrick

DBConnection is not a JDBC Connection. It is a wrapper around a JDBC
Connection.

DBConnection.getConnection().setTransactionIsolation()

-jon