Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Pedro Garcia <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/18 16:42:57 UTC

Problems with hivemind

Hi, I'm writing to complain about the difficulties that I am facing with
hivemind integration.
I think it should exist a XSD specific for configuring hivemind with
tapestry, because hivemind documentation sucks.

And one more thing, I know that you guys already know, but tapestry
documentation has a mistake
    <implementation service-id="tapestry.multipart.MultipartDecoder">
        <create-instance class="
org.apache.tapestry.multipart.MultipartDecoderImpl,maxSize=-1"
model="threaded" />
    </implementation>

I spent hours to find the documentation had this mistake and that the
service had changed to

    <implementation service-id="tapestry.multipart.ServletMultipartDecoder">
        <create-instance class="
org.apache.tapestry.multipart.MultipartDecoderImpl,maxSize=-1"
model="threaded" />
    </implementation>

The mistake is in "tapestry-4.0.1-docs
/tapestry/ComponentReference/Upload.html"

thanks for your attention,
Pedro

Re: Problems with hivemind

Posted by Pedro Garcia <pe...@gmail.com>.
Sorry James for the slam, but I was stressed  with that problem and I will
try to control myself next time.
I am really enjoying working with tapestry and I am finding it much better
than frameworks like struts and JSF(Those are the ones that I am used to
work with).
I thing it would be interesting to have another way to configure hivemind,
I'm thinking about a class where you can have compilation time validation.
And I regret not to have chosen to use Tapestry before.
One more thing, did you like my last post on
ValidationStrings_pt_BR.properties?

later,
Pedro

--