Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by syrinx <sy...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/16 15:47:51 UTC

Cayenne modeler

I would like to know if it's possible to change the configuration of the
modeler in some way, so that a "class entity" would be generated as a
subclass of a "my custom class" instead of
org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject.  The reason for this is that I would
like to add my own methods to a subclass of CayenneDataObject, and I would
like all my entities can have access to those methods.

Anyone can help?

Re: Cayenne modeler

Posted by syrinx <sy...@gmail.com>.
I just find out that there is setting for that in the modeler... ;-) Thanks
for your help.

Re: Cayenne modeler

Posted by Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com>.
Try: