Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chris Huisman <ch...@taylor.com> on 2004/12/15 18:35:29 UTC

Creating a hibernate archive (HAR)

Hi,

I'm relatively new to Maven, and I'm trying to use some of the built in
utilities to build a HAR (hibernate archive).  My problem stems from a
lack of knowledge of maven in general.  I am having difficulties getting
a config file copied to the META-INF folder of the archive file.  How do
I go about doing this?  Second question, I am using the jar plugin but
once the jar process is complete I would like to rename the file
extension to .har instead of .jar.  Thirdly I would like to create a
folder in my local repository called "hars" and deploy the newly created
har file there.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Chris.

Re: Creating a hibernate archive (HAR)

Posted by Chris Huisman <ch...@taylor.com>.
It's similar to a jar file, but used for deploying hibernate specific
files for JBossHibernate
(http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossHibernate).

c.

Posted by Aleksandr Shneyderman <al...@law.columbia.edu>.