Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "hv @ Fashion Content" <in...@fashioncontent.com> on 2005/12/04 22:49:59 UTC

Anyone tried mixing Jk2 & Php resources within the same virtual host ?

It could be that I just need to fix my httpd.conf, but I am a bit stuck.

I basicly have a virtualhost like this:

DocumentRoot /var/www/site1
<Location /ldapadmin>
Allow from all
</Location>

<Location /*>
JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
</Location>

I want all requests to /ldapadmin.* to be served by apache+php and the rest
to be served by tomcat, but somehow they all seem to be passed to tomcat.

Henrik

Re: Anyone tried mixing Jk2 & Php resources within the same virtual host ?

Posted by "hv @ Fashion Content" <in...@fashioncontent.com>.
Ok, thanks.

Guess I will have to work until I upgrade the server to Fedora Core 4.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.