Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by pblakez <pb...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/16 00:11:36 UTC

Feedback Panel exposes password in cleartext if minimumLength test fails

Gidday

when I add password field with minimumLength and the user enters an shorter
password it is displayed in the feedback panel in cleartext
is there a work around for this ?

e.g.
form.add(new
PasswordTextField("pass").add(StringValidator.minimumLength(8)).setLabel(new
Model<String>("Password:")));

feedback => '123456' is shorter than the minimum of 8 characters.

Wicket 1.5.3

cheers pb...

*follow  ==>*   <ht...@pblakez>
<https://www.facebook.com/pblakez>

Re: Feedback Panel exposes password in cleartext if minimumLength test fails

Posted by pblakez <pb...@gmail.com>.
ok that works thanks  igor

cheers pb...

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.