Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Christopher McAtackney <cr...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 18:23:28 UTC

Monitoring Apache James

Hi list,

I am interesting in monitoring Apache James automatically from Nagios
(http://www.nagios.org) and was wondering if I could get a bit of
insight from the list on the best way to do this?

Firstly, what log files does James write out to?

Secondly, if, for some reason, James is building up a backlog of
emails, would this be determinable by looking at log file errors?

Thanks for your help,
Chris

Re: Monitoring Apache James

Posted by Christopher McAtackney <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your help Norman - I already have a plugin for running SQL
and checking results, so it should be easy enough to adapt it to check
the spool table.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Monitoring Apache James