Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2017/02/06 14:49:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer Gábor Szádovszky

Hi Folks!

I'm pleased to announce that Gábor Szádovszky has accepted the PMC's invitation to be a committer on the Avro project. Gábor's been involved in the project for about 8 months and in that time has made a number of improvements to the Java library.We're excited to see what he'll do in the future.

Please join me in congratulating Gábor!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Gábor Szádovszky

Posted by Gabor Szadovszky <ga...@cloudera.com>.
Hope so. :) Thanks.
Congrats for you too.

Gabor